- Dr. Prabir Basu, "Industrial friendly isopropyl alcohol (IPA) free texturing process using texturing additive for monocrystalline silicon wafer" Indian patent Application No.201621039056
- S. S. Sandeep, M. Raval and A. Kottantharayil, Plasma treatment of PECVD deposited dielectrics for improving minority carrier lifetime in silicon, Indian Patent Application No.636/MUM/2015
- S.Dattagupta "High Performance Computing for 2-D NUI Map" 1426/MUM/2015
- Anil Kumar "Regioregular Conjugated Polymers Based on 3, 4-b-diheteropentalenes", Indian Patent Application No.4005/MUM/2014
- J. Mohapatra, A. Mitra, D. Bahadur, M. Aslam, "Preparation and functionalization of carbon nano onions." Indian Patent Application No. 1571/MUM/2014.
- Apoorv Shaligram, Sagar Mitra and Sudeep Sarkar "A gel precipitation methodology for synthesis of sub- micron mesoporous mixed oxides for battery application", Indian Patent Application No.738/MUM/2014.
- Anil Kumar, "Regioregular Conjugated Copolymers Based on Thieno[3,4-b]thiophene and process for preparation of same", Indian Patent Application No. 739/MUM/2014.
- Anil Kumar , "Nickel (0) Catalyzed Kumada Chain Transfer Polycondensation", Indian Patent Application No.1701/MUM/2014
- Anil Kumar, Smita Mukherjee, "A Novel Process to get highly Conducting and Highly Transparent Thin Films and its Applications as Transparent Conductor", Indian Patent Application No. 783/MUM/2014.
- Anil Kumar, "New Process to Convert Heterogeneous Kumada Type Couplings based on Nickel (II) Catalysts to Homogeneous Reactions", Indian Patent Application No.522/MUM/2014
- Anil Kumar, "Novel Homogeneous Nickel (II) Catalyst", Indian Patent Application No.523/MUM/2014.
- S.Dattagupta "Flexible Solar based Offshore Green Power Source" 3746/DEL/2014
- S.Dattagupta "Offshore Mobile Power Platform," 3740/DEL/2014
- S.Dattagupta "Power Management for Wireless Sensor Nodes," 3830/MUM/2014
- S.Dattagupta "Solar PV based Airborne Mobile Power Platform," 163/MUM/2014
- Sudeep Sarkar, Sagar Mitra "Positive Electrode for an energy storage device and a process for making the same" Indian Patent Application No. 82/MUM/2013
- Dr. Gaurav Trivedi, Assistant Professor, IIT Guwahati, Mr. Yogesh Save, Research Scholar, IIT Bombay. Prof. M. B. Patil, IIT Bombay, Prof. Sachin Patkar IIT Bombay , "Application of modified two-graph method based circuit simulator to evaluate performance of solar cell arrays in various geometries", submitted to TIFAC, Reference No.T.I.(88)/TIFA/2013.
- Sandeep S. S., Anil Kottantharayil, "Method of fabricating inverted pyramid on crystalline silicon using lithography free fabrication technique “, Indian Patent Application No.132/MUM/2013
- Prof. Suhas Joshi, Prof. Ramesh Singh, Ganesh Dongre, "Slicing of silicon wafers using wire electric discharge machine", Indian Patent Application No.2547/MUM/2013
- Ravi Tejwani, Girish Kumar, Chetan S Solanki, "A technique using GSM Voice Channel for Remote Monitoring in Solar Photovoltaic Systems", Indian Patent Application No. 1959/MUM/2013.
- Ravi Tejwani, Chetan Singh Solanki, "Sun tracking mechanism with automated cleaning arrangement for solar panel", US Patent Application No. 13/518,910/ 2012.
- Jim John, Mehul Raval, Chetan Singh Solanki, Anil Kottantharayil, "A system for extracting water from air for drinking and cleaning purposes and a method thereof", Indian Patent Application No.2408/MUM/2011.
- B. M. Arora, A. Oak, H. Shah, G. D. Chitte, K. R. Kutty, and A. Narsale, "Integrated apparatus for education of solar cells,", Indian Patent Application No.3719/MUM/2011.
- S.Anand and B. G. Fernandes, "Energy conversion system", Indian patent Application No. 2912/MUM/2011.
- Anil Kumar and R. Singh, "Novel process for the formation of polymeric thin films based on 3,4-alkylenedioxythiophene monomers via oxidative in-situ polymerization and the applications thereof in organic photovoltaics", Indian Patent Application No.2581/MUM/2011.
- Anil Kumar, Anshu Kumar and R. Singh, "Solvent free solid state oxidative polymerization for the synthesis of conjugated polymers" Indian Patent Application No. 2997/MUM/2011.
- C. S. Solanki, S. Mondal, "A solar cell having three dimensional junctions and a method of forming the same", Indian, Application No.3467/MUM/2010.
- C. S. Solanki and Vikrant Choudhary, "Method for forming metal contact on a surface of a solar cell covered by an anti-reflective coating (ARC) layer", Indian Patent Application No.3506/MUM/2010.